Andrej Tozon's ***OLD*** blog

In the Attic

Google
Web andrej.blogspot.com   

9/14/2004

A week with Canon EOS 300D

I've got a new toy - Canon EOS 300D, a digital SLR camera. After owning EOS 300 & 300v, this one's my entry into digital photo world. I have to agree with Andrej - it does feel plasticky, especially the included 18-55 EFS lens, which is more like a toy product. However, the lens is very light and the pictures aren't so bad either. I just wish it wouldn't make squeaky noises when zooming in and out. Maybe oiling it wouldn't hurt :)

The following are some pictures of kittens, playing in my back yard, taken with this camera and my Sigma 28-200 lens.


  


Although there is plenty of software ready on the included CD, I'd recommend complementing that collection with David's GetCanon! tool for easy camera-to-PC picture downloading.