Andrej Tozon's ***OLD*** blog

In the Attic

Google
Web andrej.blogspot.com   

6/27/2004

First post

Today seems like a good day to start blogging. I've just returned from the one-week vacation I spent on adriatic coast, where I enjoyed hot sun and some cold beer, whilst trying to put my mind away from the work.

So what can you expect from this blog? Well, in my future posts, I hope to start covering all of the aspects of software development, focusing primarily on .NET development. I am a long term VB developer, have been experimenting with .NET development since the early betas, now switched to C# as the primary .NET language. Other than computing, my interests include music (synths, samplers & stuff), movies and pets (yes, I have a cat, 11-year old black Persian) so you'll find me writing about those as well.